Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tony Moly Berry Berry Whitening Sleeping Pack



Got this Tony Moly Berry Berry Whitening sleeping pack from a contest...yes i damn lucky to recieve a $100 Tony Moly goodies including the Berry Berry whitening sleeping pack, BB cream....thanks to Tony Moly!!!!!!


I had to decide to try the sleeping pack first as it is a daily routine for me to put sleeping pack before my beauty sleep. The cream is PINK in colour!!! haha!!! part of my favourite colour :)...apply an appropriate amount on my face and it smells like those cough syrup/antibotics i took!!! maybe coz of the berry and makes it smell this manner!! I found it a bit richer compared to Laneige which I had been using...but it boosts to have whitening effect...gosh...i need it badly for the hot Singapore sun...it works well for me, i found my skin a bit whiter the next day....as usual what i recommended is that you must apply it regularly to achieve the best result...




Star Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment